Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Academic Papers and Journal Articles (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Energy Not So Clean but Deadly

I am writing about an article which is rather lengthy, including its link about how the solar energy and wind turbine projects are causing…

Started by Richard W. Firth

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Animal Rights Music :)

Hey All! I'm brand spankin' new to this group, so thanks for welcoming me into the forum & for taking the time to read this. If any of…

Started by Sean J Stevens

0 Sep 7, 2014

Whole Food Market Now Selling Rabbit Meat

I am one not in favor of any store additionally adding rabbits to the meats they already sell. Sadly, I have learned that here locally in…

Started by Karen Karvelis

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Extremists? A comic strip.

Here is a comic strip I've just created. It's based in some discussion with omnivores in Brazil that think veganism is elitist, extremist o…

Started by Koji Pereira

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by EcoRunner

Animal Pleasure and its Moral Significance

Animal Pleasure and its Moral Significance Written by Dr. Jonathan Balcombe Abstract:  This paper presents arguments for, and evidence in…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Mar 10, 2014

On the Very Idea of Criteria for Personhood ~ Timothy Chappell

On the Very Idea of Criteria for Personhood Written by Timothy Chappell Abstract:  I examine the familiar criterial view of personhood, ac…

0 Mar 7, 2014

The Chicken Challenge – What Contemporary Studies Of Fowl Mean For Science And Ethics

The Chicken Challenge ~ What Contemporary Studies of Fowl Mean for Science and Ethics Written by: Carolynn L. Smith and Jane Johnson Abstr…

0 Mar 7, 2014

The Animal Liberation Movement by Peter Singer

The Animal Liberation Movement Peter Singer Introduction: Over the last few years, the public has gradually become aware of the existence…

Started by Spencer Lo

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Mandy Barlow

Scientific knowledge suppresses but does not supplant earlier intuitions.

Scientific knowledge suppresses but does not supplant earlier intuitions. Andrew Shtulman and Joshua Valcarcel ABSTRACT:  When students lea…

0 Oct 19, 2013

Sometimes, we may have to sacrifice the few in order to save the many

See; http://www.volentia.com/profiles/blogs/sacrificing-the-few-in-order-to-save-the-many

Started by animalwelfareeduc

0 Sep 22, 2013

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+