Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Academic Papers and Journal Articles (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

at last , an end to welfarism on arzone ?

if ther is anyone else on this site who has been dismayed an disgusted by tim giers repeated attacks on veganism ,an its central importanse…

Started by Tina Cubberley

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

My New Vegan Ethical/Spiritual Book

Hello everyone, I've recently written a book called "The Journey to Compassionate Living" which addresses the world's problems and what you…

Started by Michael Lanfield

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Previous Threads

A little while ago (  maybe a month or so) there was a thread about the future direction of animal rights and the next step forward.  I can…

Started by Tucker

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Gardening Dilemma ... (actually, two dilemmas)

So, I have a big garden. About 3/4 acre. We raise about half of what we eat in it. I've always used at least some minimal regular fertilize…

Started by Lisa V

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Kerry Baker

animal "rights" zone ?

this is to let all members know i hav desided to leave ARzone - an why . firstly ,i am completly disgusted by some of the views expresed on…

Started by Tina Cubberley

26 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

students?

Hello,I’m volunteering as an intern for the national (UK) Vegan Society partly researching vegan and vegetarian societies in universities i…

Started by olly stearn

1 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Billy L

Looking after yourself

I know this has been discussed before but as ARZone gets new members all the time I like to revisit the topic. How do you look after yourse…

Started by Sharron Woodward

8 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kerry Baker

Human Rights are a Vegan Issue

From Human Rights Watch US: Sexual Violence, Harassment of Immigrant Farmworkers(New York) – Hundreds of thousands of immigrant farmworker…

Started by Tim Gier

0 May 31, 2012

The Infinite Utility Problem

I am curious what people's thoughts are on this topic. http://www.nickbostrom.com/ethics/infinite.pdf Bostrom (and other philosophers) stat…

Started by Bonn1997

0 May 23, 2012

Study of 2068 Vegans Helps Debunk Six of the Most Common Myths

http://freefromharm.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Vegan-from-the-Inside-rept.pdf Study of 2068 Vegans Helps Debunk Six of the Most Common…

Started by Lisa V

0 May 17, 2012

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+