Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Activism in Action! (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Both Your State and Federal Tax dollars Support Wastefu and Unnecessaru Animal Experiments

A lot of controversy has been going on in my home state of Virginia concerning our local VA Hospital conducting useless and wasteful expe…

Started by Richard W. Firth

0 Oct 7, 2017

Both Your State and Federal Tax dollars Support Wastefu and Unnecessaru Animal Experiments

A lot of controversy has been going on in my home state of Virginia concerning our local VA Hospital conducting useless and wasteful expe…

0 Oct 7, 2017

For the Animals Sake This bill MUST Be Defeated

The SHARE Act which will cause the genocide of additional millions of animals by hunters who will now be allowed to hunt on wildlife refuge…

0 Sep 26, 2017

Danger of Xylitol for Your Pet

From the ASPCA comes this alert concerning the substance XYLITOL which can be a source of harm for your pet if ingested.   Here is there co…

0 Sep 23, 2017

118 PUPPIES SOON SET TO DIE

BAD NEWS: 118 puppies are still "set to die" on the V.A.'s treadmills for painful heart attack tests. GOOD NEWS: this new bill will compl…

0 Jul 25, 2017

Help Pit Bulls in Montreal, Canada

At the request of Citizens for a Better Montreal I am submitting their petition to save pit bulls in their city and hope all of you will si…

0 Oct 8, 2016

STOP THIS HORRENDOUS USE OF OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS

I was horrified when I found out that the University of Washington, performs sickening experiments on monkeys. Employees at the school perf…

0 Sep 17, 2016

Creating demand for vegan products

I was doing an Internet search to see if there are such things as vegan building materials for house construction.  I came across this site…

Started by Kerry Baker

42 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Kerry Baker

On Advocacy Media Preferences

On Advocacy Media Preferences Absent any comprehensive studies on what media are most effective for persuading people to go and stay ve…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Jun 24, 2015

Please help us stop killing dogs in Russia!

Please help us STOP KILLING DOGS in Voronezh Region, Russia by signing the petition (link below) and maybe spreading the word about it?! Th…

Started by Tiana

0 Jun 20, 2015

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+