Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Psychology of Rights and Wrongs (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speaking Truth to Power - Dr. Melanie Joy

Speaking Truth to Power: Understanding the Dominant, Animal-Eating Narrative for Vegan Empowerment and Social Transformation.   As vegans,…

Started by Animal Rights Zone

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Billy L

Do Other Animals Have Imaginations?

This article evidences further the fact that animals other than human have emotional, complex inner lives, full of the experiences that cre…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Feb 21, 2013

A World Without Suffering ~ An Interview with David Pearce

A WORLD WITHOUT SUFFERING? An interview with David Pearce - by Marcia Rosane (1) In which sense are abolitionism and veganism important i…

0 Feb 20, 2013

Wanting vs. Expecting ~ Tim Gier

Wanting vs. Expecting Written by Tim Gier    It’s easy to want something, it’s as easy as a dream. You may want a mansion, I may want a Fer…

0 Feb 14, 2013

On why you shouldn’t eat meat

On why you shouldn’t eat meat You wouldn’t smash in the head of a horse with a sledgehammer, if the horse had done you no harm, because yo…

Started by Tim Gier

0 Jan 11, 2013

More Moral Than You ~ Tim Gier

More Moral than You Written by Tim Gier One person, I’ll call her Rita, claims to be more moral than you because she believes that trees a…

Started by Animal Rights Zone

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Kerry Baker

Some Good in the World ~ Tim Gier

some good in the world Written by Tim Gier   It can be good for someone to sit and watch the sunrise, it can be good to watch the rain. For…

0 Dec 26, 2012

Our Voices, Our Movement: How Vegans Can Move Beyond the “Welfare-Abolition Debate”

Dr. Melanie Joy speaks about the "welfare -vs- abolition "debate"", and suggests a new way of thinking about this issue.  Our Voices, Our…

61 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Francione Flees Debating Me Again ~ David Sztybel

Francione Flees Debating Me Again, Runs into the “Animal Jury”   Introduction: The Unliklihood of Another Francione-Sztybel Debate Recen…

0 Nov 9, 2012

The Classical Circular Farce of Welfarism

This short essay was written by an author in the United States, but it seems equally relevant for groups such as Animals Australia and othe…

4 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Spencer Lo

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+