Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Vegan Food (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan recipes without flour, legumes and grains?

Hello, I have been a meat eater (onlychicken and fish) till now. One of the reasons has been that I hate legumes, grains and flour-based pr…

Started by Anna Zinonos

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Shauna Forest

All About Vegan Food.

A Dublin-based site, for your interest.   All About (Vegan) Food.

Started by Roger Yates

0 Nov 1, 2011

Soup

It's freaking cold out, and I've decided that it's time for more soup to become part of my daily diet. Why? Because soup is cheap (quite im…

Started by Dino Sarma

7 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Barbara DeGrande

organic shell pasta with creamy butternut squash sauce

hey everyone! so I borrowed this from from www.organzamarket.com (which is an AMAZINGGGG organic store in my home city Winnipeg, mb.) Ive t…

Started by Shauna Forest

0 Sep 14, 2011

saausage & peppers - vegan stylez!

'Sausage' & peppers - Vegan stylez. you will need: Italian Tofurkey Sausages onion (red or white) red pepper asparagus (decent sized…

Started by Shauna Forest

0 Sep 13, 2011

Jordan Wyatt's Grandmothers* "Chocolate Mint Mud Cake" recipe, photos

I was just asked about the birthday cake my Grandmother made me, after typing the recipe up, why not share it with my friends?   Of course,…

Started by Jordan Wyatt

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Jane Summers

The UK and Vegan Foods

Living in the UK what are the vegan brands I should look out for.   I'm not talking ready meals or anything, I love to cook myself. It's su…

Started by Sam Hillyer

13 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lorraine haines

The Best of Vegan Cooking, Priscilla Feral ~ Review by Maija Haavisto.

The Best of Vegan Cooking is a beautiful book that lives up to its name. Both its savoury dishes and desserts are creative, tasty and heal…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Oct 25, 2010

Some awesome recipes from Priscilla Feral's "The Best of Vegan Cooking"

THE BEST OF VEGAN COOKING is more than just a title; it s a fact. Friends of Animals president Priscilla Feral's sequel to 2005's excellent…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Oct 22, 2010

Vegan Recipes

I got this recipe on www.vegweb.com   I personally used extra firm tofu as tofu absorbs flavors.  I cut it into strips.   It was great!  En…

Started by Angel

0 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+