Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Lucas Hayes's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be interested to know if any "ethical vegans" (veganism is an ethical position) …"

Lucas Hayes replied Jul 19, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"" Now, it may well be the case that most vegans are vocal about their veganism and a…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jul 19, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Tim, I see that you were asking me a question, but I wouldn't have replied much diff…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Vegans are animal advocates in the sense that vegans "support and promote the intere…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 28, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I wasn't aware that Wrenn had been exiled from the abolitionist "gang", but that doe…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 25, 2012 to A Critical Reflection On the Abolitionist Movement by Corey Wrenn

11 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Uptight Primate

"I appreciate that Corey Wrenn, as a close colleague of Francione and a self-identifi…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 25, 2012 to A Critical Reflection On the Abolitionist Movement by Corey Wrenn

11 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Uptight Primate

"Hells yea!"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 22, 2012 to Why Veganism ~ Tim Gier

2 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"He rarely thinks of being vegan as part of his identity but solely runs the site, ve…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 22, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"If I label myself an anti-racist in a racist society or a feminist in a decidedly pa…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 20, 2012 to Giving Up The "V Card" ~ Written by David Cain

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Lisa V

"because there's clearly no such thing as delicious non-dairy ice cream, and there ce…"

Lucas Hayes replied Jun 20, 2012 to Giving Up The "V Card" ~ Written by David Cain

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Lisa V

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+