Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Tim Gier's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"I read this short article by Lord Bhikhu Parekh, Professor of Political Philosophy a…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 19, 2011 to DeconstructionInc blog entry: Has abolitionism become strident and wilfully simplistic?

10 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Tim Gier

"I do not for a minute doubt that PETA does much good in the world, or that the indiv…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 16, 2011 to Silly PETA Stunts

26 May 22, 2011
Reply by Maynard S. Clark

"When I say this stunt is ridiculous, what I mean is that as measure purportedly desi…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 16, 2011 to Silly PETA Stunts

26 May 22, 2011
Reply by Maynard S. Clark

"Simply asking the question illuminates the answer, doesn't it?"

Tim Gier replied Feb 12, 2011 to DeconstructionInc blog entry: Has abolitionism become strident and wilfully simplistic?

10 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Tim Gier

"While it is true that the history of humankind is intertwined with the exploitation…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 12, 2011 to Tribal People & Animals

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Tim Gier

"I can imagine people doing what you say in real life, but it's not at all likely to…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 11, 2011 to Posting in "Hostile" Forums

15 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Roger Yates

"Given that the evolutionary process which got the world to having wolves in the firs…"

Tim Gier replied Feb 8, 2011 to The Social Construction of Domestication

22 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by red dog

"Thanks Brandon, It's easy to get stuck in the mindset that says some other animals…"

Tim Gier replied Jan 16, 2011 to The Social Construction of Domestication

22 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by red dog

"I don't keep any other animals and it's been a long, long time since I have, so I wi…"

Tim Gier replied Jan 9, 2011 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Welcome to ARZone! Thanks for contributing to the discussion.    I don't know what "…"

Tim Gier replied Jan 9, 2011 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+