Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Susan Cho's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"dunno how taxing it is for them to do it, but vegetarians do self-identify as animal…"

Susan Cho replied Apr 1, 2012 to Do You Regard Veganism as the "Hard-Core Inner Circle" of Vegetarianism?

7 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"Perhaps vegetarians consider themselves to be animal rights/welfare advocates who ar…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 31, 2012 to Do You Regard Veganism as the "Hard-Core Inner Circle" of Vegetarianism?

7 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"Yes, having scapegoats actually helps validate the overall system.  It gives the app…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 31, 2012 to Apparently Animal Aid are "Delighted" by This.

14 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Roger Yates

"I define depression as a persistent state--involving sadness, feelings of worthlessn…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 31, 2012 to Calling All Doctors!!

23 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"Also, I'm surprised that more people don't know more depressed vegans.  My impressio…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 26, 2012 to Calling All Doctors!!

23 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"Thanks for writing the author, Kerry!  I love how she signed off w/her first name :)…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 26, 2012 to Calling All Doctors!!

23 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"According to this passage, it wasn't just a matter of protein: and that other articl…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 23, 2012 to Calling All Doctors!!

23 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"Dear me, I hadn't thought of that.  :(  Should have a disclaimer, like "Have a happy…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 18, 2012 to Cat in Toilet

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"I'm imagining that she felt abashed at having killed a baby.  She would have encount…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 18, 2012 to The Lioness Who Showed Remorse After Realising She Had Killed a Pregnant Antelope.

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

"and the next time around, you will receive a bloodletting without having to resort t…"

Susan Cho replied Mar 17, 2012 to Cat in Toilet

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Susan Cho

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+