Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Billy L's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we all have to negotiate social issues, especially if we are talking about a…"

Billy L replied Jun 29, 2012 to 9 Reasons Why You Should No Longer Care About People's Approval

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Nonviolent Communication http://www.cnvc.org/about/what-is-nvc.html "[our] mission…"

Billy L replied Jun 25, 2012 to A Critical Reflection On the Abolitionist Movement by Corey Wrenn

11 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Uptight Primate

""phasing out gestation crates, among other pivotal issues" = animal rights? Can anyb…"

Billy L replied Jun 23, 2012 to Gay Rights and Animal Rights: How Are They Connected?

3 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"My point about cats is just that it is another example of compromises vegans must de…"

Billy L replied Jun 23, 2012 to ARZone Podcast 41: Intersectionality, Internet and Advocacy in a non-Vegan World

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"...feeding the obligate carnivore free-roaming (dumped and neglected) cats tins of m…"

Billy L replied Jun 22, 2012 to ARZone Podcast 41: Intersectionality, Internet and Advocacy in a non-Vegan World

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"I think this honest, frank approach to speaking about how veganism is working in our…"

Billy L replied Jun 22, 2012 to ARZone Podcast 41: Intersectionality, Internet and Advocacy in a non-Vegan World

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"I've always called for vegans to acknowledge the difficulties, especially in relatio…"

Billy L replied Jun 21, 2012 to Giving Up The "V Card" ~ Written by David Cain

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Lisa V

"I'm not understanding the connections between social discomfort, a dearth of humilit…"

Billy L replied Jun 20, 2012 to Giving Up The "V Card" ~ Written by David Cain

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Lisa V

"I've often thought about this when posting on facebook or talking with everyday peop…"

Billy L replied Jun 19, 2012 to Some Definitely Have a Lot to Learn ~ Dr. Roger Yates

1 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Billy L

"Thankfully these haven't been removed from ARZone: http://arzone.ning.com/profiles/b…"

Billy L replied Jun 8, 2012 to Animal Welfare Law not being properly enforced

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Billy L

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+