Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

All Discussions Tagged 'research' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boldly Going Beyond Mainstream Advocacy

Boldly Going Beyond Mainstream Advocacy Written by Kevin Watkinson I think it can be useful to be open minded and consider different appr…

Started by Animal Rights Zone

0 Feb 10, 2017

ARZone Intersectionality Interview 19 – Casey Taft and Jay Shooster

Episode 19 features Casey Taft and Jay Shooster in a conversation about effective altruism and the animal advocacy community. Audio podcast…

0 Dec 13, 2016

Pseudoscience in the Animal Rights Movement

Pseudoscience in the Animal Rights Movement Written by Dr. Casey Taft Originally posted by VeganPublishers I have previously expressed con…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Oct 19, 2015

ARZone Podcast 80: Jon Bockman - Animal Charity Evaluators

Episode 80 features the Executive Director of Animal Charity Evaluators (ACE), Jon Bockman. In this interview, we discuss the work that ACE…

1 May 21, 2014
Reply by matt harry

ARZone Podcast 79: Nick Cooney - Veganomics: The Surprising Science on What Motivates Vegetarians

Episode 79 features long time advocate Nick Cooney. Nick Cooney, the Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Humane League, is also the Di…

0 Feb 24, 2014

Demolishing the Absurd Myth of Complacency with 10% Support ~ David Sztybel

In this new essay from Dr. David Sztybel, David questions the logic and implications of a study that suggests that when 10% of the populati…

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Elise D

ARZone Podcast 64: Karen and Michael Budkie - Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!

Episode 64 features Karen and Michael Budkie of Stop Animal Exploitation NOW! (www.SAENonline.org).  Michael Budkie once worked in laborato…

0 Feb 24, 2013

Do Other Animals Have Imaginations?

This article evidences further the fact that animals other than human have emotional, complex inner lives, full of the experiences that cre…

0 Feb 21, 2013

Saving Dinah: A Feature Film about Stolen Companion Animals

Hey Everyone, I know I don't join in on the forum often, but I do most of my onlining from my phone so forums aren't easy for me.   I'm ho…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

An Important Research Opportunity

Fellow vegetarians and vegans, I am writing to announce an exciting opportunity for vegetarian and vegan fathers to participate in an impor…

Started by Tim Gier

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+