Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Spencer Lo's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly, I posed a variant of my hypothetical to a Catholic and he said he'd s…"

Spencer Lo replied Oct 1, 2012 to Humans and infinite value: reductio argument

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Ellie, would you agree that HSUS has certain abolitionist goals and therefore is abo…"

Spencer Lo replied Oct 1, 2012 to Vegan Feud - Animal rights activists would accomplish a lot more if they stopped attacking the Humane Society. ~ James McWilliams

60 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Ellie Maldonado

"I don't think that account is open to Catholics, because they believe personhood sta…"

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I have not read “The Animal Estate,” but thanks for bringing it to my attention."

Spencer Lo replied Oct 1, 2012 to Vegan Feud - Animal rights activists would accomplish a lot more if they stopped attacking the Humane Society. ~ James McWilliams

60 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Ellie Maldonado

"Someone could make that distinction, but then he or she would have to contend with t…"

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Hi Ellie, I’m very skeptical about the role that economic status plays in HSUS’ deci…"

60 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Ellie Maldonado

"I think that's the right way to resist the argument -- perhaps only some human inter…"

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I agree, David is a great guy. This post, and the other by James McWilliams ("Car Gr…"

Spencer Lo replied Sep 30, 2012 to Philosopher David Styzbel: Non-Violence and the Doubtful Meaning of "Vegan"

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Spencer Lo

"I love Philosophy Bites -- for I'm quite the philosophy nut."

Spencer Lo replied Sep 30, 2012 to Philosophy Bites: Gandhi and nonviolence

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Pranav Merchant

"Wow, thanks for sharing this story, and I agree with Wendy that the lack of care is…"

Spencer Lo replied Sep 28, 2012 to Celebrating Freedom by Supporting Oppression

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Spencer Lo

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+