Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

All Discussions Tagged 'animals' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stopping Animal Cruelty in Ukraine

We are newly established organization based in Kiev, Ukraine. Here is our website. It is almost ready. In a few days all works will be done…

Started by Ani Prathe

0 Jun 8, 2016

Tom Regan ~ An Open Letter to the Pope

An Open Letter to the Pope Professor Tom Regan As you move through the second year of your Papacy, all Christians pray fervently and hope…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

0 Nov 10, 2014

Review of Gary L. Francione's Animals as Persons by Tony Milligan

Review of Gary L. Francione's Animals as Persons Tony Milligan Introduction: This collection brings together some of Gary Francione’s best…

Started by Spencer Lo

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by ARZone Vegan Buddies

Can the Treatment of Animals Be Compared to the Holocaust? by David Sztybel

Can the Treatment of Animals Be Compared to the Holocaust? David Sztybel Abstract: The treatment of animals and the Holocaust have been co…

Started by Spencer Lo

0 Nov 4, 2012

Saving Dinah: A Feature Film about Stolen Companion Animals

Hey Everyone, I know I don't join in on the forum often, but I do most of my onlining from my phone so forums aren't easy for me.   I'm ho…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

My New Vegan Ethical/Spiritual Book

Hello everyone, I've recently written a book called "The Journey to Compassionate Living" which addresses the world's problems and what you…

Started by Michael Lanfield

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Why I have to side with big ag on this issue.

Should we fight to reduce the antibiotics given to factory farmed animals?  I think not. http://www.martysflyingveganreview.com/2012/03/ve

Started by veganpilotmarty

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by veganpilotmarty

Are We Even Asking The Right Questions? ~ Tim Gier

Are we even asking the right questions?     Much of what advocates for other animals talk about has to do with whether this approach or tha…

4 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Roger Yates

Elephants protect Mother Whilst Giving Birth

Try getting past this lot! Elephants huddle round female to protect her from prowling hyenas while she gives birth(I apologise for the cont…

0 Mar 1, 2012

What’s the Least We Can Do For Animals? ~ Tim Gier

Do you suppose that, as a general matter, people ought not to kill each other? If you are like most sane adults, then you do suppose that…

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Barbara DeGrande

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+