Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Nath Miles's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Winograd and the "the philosophy he represents" is maintaing and increasing the numb…"

Nath Miles replied Dec 8, 2010 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Tim thank you for being rational and logical we do have a hugre dillemma. It is sad…"

Nath Miles replied Dec 8, 2010 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Its clear you have an agenda red dog and as you dont wish to rationally discuss thin…"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"I have a number of sources about the narcistic Winograd. Including http://www.petp…"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Winograd is a crook red dog. He has been exposed as having ties to pet food companie…"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"I never said i "want all non vewgan animals dead" what i am saying is that society s…"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Actually, this is a topic I addressed in the ARZone Guest Chat last weekend with Bar…"

Nath Miles replied Dec 7, 2010 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"Education is 100% the key. I guess though this has been made all the more harder th…"

Nath Miles replied Dec 6, 2010 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"All well and good to save and rescue animals as you mentioned above Tim and i agree…"

Nath Miles replied Dec 6, 2010 to FACTORY FARMED ANIMALS TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED TO FEED SO CALLED "COMPANION ANIMALS"

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

"All the science says cats cant be fed a vegan diet."

140 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by XrumerseoTU

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+