Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Tim Gier's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg did a good job in this interview explaining what veganism is in a way that show…"

Tim Gier replied Aug 22, 2012 to Greg McFarlane Interview on ABC Radio

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Barbara Burlingame, Principal Officer of FAO’s Nutrition and Consumer Protection Div…"

Tim Gier replied Aug 9, 2012 to Diets must become sustainable say FAO and Bioversity

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by MattZCohen

"I am currently reading The Ethical Project by Philip Kitcher. He describes "The aim…"

Tim Gier replied Aug 1, 2012 to If I understand him correctly, then Tim Gier is wrong

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Pranav, first let me say where I think we agree: 1. Moral progress is not some inevi…"

Tim Gier replied Aug 1, 2012 to There is no progress or universal truth or universal morality, and veganism is not some inevitable, timeless truth waiting to be delivered to a humanity that has always been ignorant of it

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I agree with most of what you've said."

Tim Gier replied Jul 31, 2012 to There is no progress or universal truth or universal morality, and veganism is not some inevitable, timeless truth waiting to be delivered to a humanity that has always been ignorant of it

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I agree with you Matt.  I'll add that we can easily talk about what is better for in…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 29, 2012 to Do Insects Have Rights?

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by MattZCohen

"I agree with this: "

Tim Gier replied Jul 29, 2012 to Do Insects Have Rights?

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by MattZCohen

"Hi Kerry, I'm ok to bite the bullet and say that the so-called marginal cases of hum…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 28, 2012 to Do Insects Have Rights?

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by MattZCohen

"Hi Matt: I think that insects are not the sort of beings who could or should have ri…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 27, 2012 to Do Insects Have Rights?

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by MattZCohen

"I believe that, in some ways, the latest "craze" as far as diets go is veganism. Lik…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 25, 2012 to US News & World Report: Vegan Diets Surging in Popularity

2 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+