Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Tim Gier's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose that a person who eats chickens could think that dolphins and whales ought…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 20, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Try this one "

Tim Gier replied Jul 19, 2012 to An animal rights philosopher you may not have heard of

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Lucas, I'd say that veganism is a imperfect personal practice of non-consumption tha…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 19, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"So then, is what you're saying is that unless one is an "ethical vegan" then one isn…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 19, 2012 to Vegan vs. Animal Advocate by Erik Marcus (vegan.com)

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Lucas, I've never been surveyed about veganism either. Whether "society" condones th…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Hi Pranav, Here's a link to one study conducted of more than 1200 people. http://www…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"From the surveys that I've seen of people who identify as vegans, about half (or les…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Hi Lucas,  I didn't mean to refer to veganism as simple the abstinence from consumin…"

24 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"Pranav, I like Engel's paper quite a lot. You may notice the influence of his ideas…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 19, 2012 to An animal rights philosopher you may not have heard of

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"In a podcast just published today (http://arzone.ning.com/forum/topics/arzone-podcas…"

Tim Gier replied Jul 18, 2012 to The Meaning of Veganism ~ Tim Gier

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+