Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Carolyn Bailey's Discussions (713)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ellie, would you like to elaborate?  "

Carolyn Bailey replied Dec 4, 2012 to ARZone Podcast 57: James McWilliams - Eating Plants

4 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Billy L

""Dr. Grandin has been named one of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in th…"

Carolyn Bailey replied Dec 2, 2012 to Temple Grandin, "Animal Rights Activist" - Yeah, Right.

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"This was another post about this contest that you might find interesting: http://arz…"

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 18, 2012 to The New York Times Essay Contest - Put Your Ethics Where Your Mouth Is

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"Hi Pranav, When I first heard about this contest I had intended on submitting an ent…"

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 18, 2012 to The New York Times Essay Contest - Put Your Ethics Where Your Mouth Is

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"The essay titled "I’m About to Eat Meat for the First Time in 40 Years" won the cont…"

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"Thanks for this link, it's very interesting! "

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 17, 2012 to Our Voices, Our Movement: How Vegans Can Move Beyond the “Welfare-Abolition Debate”

61 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"Despite the obvious mistake of assuming a theory is fact here, again, I agree with t…"

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 10, 2012 to Philosopher David Sztybel: Use Not Treatment: Francione's Cracked Nutshell

1 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

"I think that's an interesting excerpt. Here's the full quote:  "

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 8, 2012 to Review of Gary L. Francione's Animals as Persons by Tony Milligan

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by ARZone Vegan Buddies

""

Carolyn Bailey replied Nov 5, 2012 to Interacting with Animals: A Kantian Account by Christine Korsgaard

3 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Uptight Primate

"Some of the other recipients of the Vegans Are Cool awards include ARZone members: …"

Carolyn Bailey replied Oct 31, 2012 to Vegans Are Cool: Outstanding Media Innovator Award 2012

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+