Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Animal Rights (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dairy Farming

im a dairy farmer in tasmania and we dont remove our calves from their mothers and our cows come to be milked if they have extra milk whene…

Started by Kyle Barker

13 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Kyle Barker

European Union Bans Battery Cages for Egg-Laying Hens

Here's a news article about the ban on battery cages in Europe. As I read it, I thought about something that Prof. Robert Garner has said.…

Started by Tim Gier

13 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Louise, London

What’s the Least We Can Do For Animals? ~ Tim Gier

Do you suppose that, as a general matter, people ought not to kill each other? If you are like most sane adults, then you do suppose that…

Started by Carolyn Bailey

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Barbara DeGrande

Veganism as a lifestyle choice can't lead to meaningful change.

In his recent podcast (please listen to it here), longtime vegan activist, educator and author Kim Stallwood talked about "The Animal Right…

Started by Tim Gier

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Louise, London

Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

I came across this website (http://vhemt.org/) and have not been able to stop thinking about the message. Voluntary human extinction (VHE)…

Started by Bonn1997

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

Animal Rights: Outside the Western World

Animal welfare – a long way from home In many ways 2011 was the so-called ‘year of revolution.’ These revolutions spread beyond borders; en…

Started by Tim Gier

0 Jan 11, 2012

Difference in moral perspective between wild and domestic animals

The question to Professor Priscilla Cohen by Roger Yeats is one that interests me as I feel there is a significant moral distinction betwee…

Started by Steve Garlick

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Steve Garlick

Animal Rights Zone Community - members, your feedback needed!

Hello everyone, I'm a graduate student at NYU.  My research is focused on the animal rights movement.  Particularly, I'm exploring new aven…

Started by Hal 9000

26 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Hal 9000

#OccupyWallStreet and Animal Rights

I've been watching the evolution of the anti-capitalist #OccupyWallStreet protests (https://occupywallst.org/) on social media (given its b…

Started by Helen Masterman-Smith

10 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by julie jordan

Josh Harper Needs a Research Assistant

Josh Harper needs an experienced research assistant with the desire to dig up lost bits of animal rights history. Must have experience navi…

Started by Mary Martin, PhD

0 Sep 24, 2011

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+