Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Michael Sizer-Watt's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with both of your replies (thanks.) I'm very annoyed that people here are st…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 5, 2013 to Vitriol Flying Among AR Advocates in Niagara Region Over Aboriginal Hunting

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

"So darn true. I find though that most of the myths pointed out in this article thoug…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Sep 1, 2012 to Five Myths About Vegans ~ Carol J. Adams

2 Sep 1, 2012

"That sounds like a really useful read. Thank you!"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 5, 2012 to Do You Ever Feel Contempt Toward Meat Eaters?

10 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Roger Yates

"This is again another example of trying to choose between the least damage rather th…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 5, 2012 to What About the Eskimos!?

13 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Kerry Baker

"I think various angles from directy public visibility to leading by example at our o…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 5, 2012 to Effective Activism

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara DeGrande

"There are merits to religion IMO in the sense that it tends to promote social cohesi…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Feb 5, 2012 to A vegan world vs religion

2 Feb 5, 2012

"I agree it's a frustrating situation b/c people make uncritical false associations.…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 31, 2012 to Why do people get sick on vegan diets?

22 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by catherine case

"A good point. Cheers! M."

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 26, 2012 to How many slaves work for "vegans"?

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

"I guess it would help if i include the link! Doh! http://youtu.be/_BRGe2T66Dg M."

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Jan 24, 2012 to Gandhi: An Inspiration for Peaceful Change

1 Jan 24, 2012

"I've really been working on this matter a lot lately, as I feel I have a duty to adv…"

Michael Sizer-Watt replied Dec 2, 2011 to How do *you* talk with ordinary people about veganism?

29 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+