Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Kezia Jauron's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for such a great perspective - I'm surprised this is not getting more trac…"

Kezia Jauron replied Aug 29, 2012 to Palm Oil Is Vegan! ~ Ed Coffin

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Therry Jackson

"I would mark this as a FB 'like'/+1 but I truly don't want this video to get any mor…"

Kezia Jauron replied Feb 20, 2012 to Sigh, The Sexual Politics of Meat Once Again ~ Carol J Adams

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"Thanks for the comments. I've had a lot of feedback on the original post - both posi…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 12, 2012 to Who is Saving Animals? ~ Kezia Jauron

23 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by red dog

"There's a bit more to it than this, and while I was trying to stay out of it, I don'…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 12, 2012 to Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"Ah I gotcha. So it's just that the "wrong kind of people" are breeding. It's temptin…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 8, 2012 to Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"I'm sorry, I don't understand this at all. This sounds like the words of an insane p…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 7, 2012 to Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"Bonn - I, and a few others who are vocal, are working on it. But it certainly beats…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 7, 2012 to Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"Conservation scientists disagree. We're currently in the sixth mass extinction of sp…"

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

"I'm a VHEMT member - or rather, a volunteer. There is a good chart here http://www.v…"

Kezia Jauron replied Jan 6, 2012 to Is voluntary human extinction the strongest AR position?

33 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kezia Jauron

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+