Animal Rights Zone

Fighting for animal liberation and an end to speciesism

Academic Papers and Journal Articles (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

nonhuman animals in Scotland!

Hello ARZoneers!i wonder if any of you can help me? i am wanting to research the pro animal movement (rights , welfare, direct action ALF s…

Started by olly stearn

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by olly stearn

Question: What do you look for in a farmed animal sanctuary?

In other words, what are your expectations as an animal rights advocate what a farmed animal sanctuary should do?  How should it look?  Ho…

Started by Anastasia Yarbrough

5 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Yarbrough

Oh my goodness

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/22/justice/ohio-anti-fur-plot-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Started by Pranav Merchant

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Roger Yates

Vegan, animal rights-supporting mental health professional

Does anyone know of any mental health professionals (therapists, psychologists, or psychiatrists) who are vegan support animal rights and/…

Started by Pranav Merchant

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by strix

A little help re animal rights and Australian universities

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone knows which Australian university has the most vibrant animal rights academic culture.  I have been ou…

Started by Stevie Schafer

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

What is a hero?

I have often thought about what 'hero' really means. The media throws it around all the time & I believe misses the true meaning especi…

Started by Sharron Woodward

1 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Gier

Awunyo Doris

I've had an e-mail from a person called Mrs Doris - (awunyodoris777) who said she saw my short profile and wants to discuss something 'vita…

Started by Heather Hibbitt

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Bailey

Sculptured By Weights And a Strict Vegan Diet

Jimi Sitko gets up at 4 most mornings, works out two to four hours a day and can bench-press nearly twice his weight. He has a shaved head…

Started by Tim Gier

0 Jan 5, 2012

The Supply and Demand of "Happy Meat"

On the one hand we're told that if we burn down slaughterhouses today and do nothing to change demand that more slaughterhouses will open t…

Started by Tim Gier

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Monica Nilsen

Dr. Steve Best on "The Abolitionist Approach" Is Not Fit For Purpose. ~ Dr. Roger Yates

http://drstevebest.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/the-abolitionist-approach-is-not-fit-for-purpose/ In regard to the comments, I don't find the p…

Started by Billy L

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Billy L

RSS

About

Videos

• Add Videos

ARZone Podcasts!

Please visit this webpage to subscribe to ARZone podcasts using iTunes

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow ARZone!

Please follow ARZone on:

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

A place for animal advocates to gather and discuss issues, exchange ideas, and share information.

Creative Commons License
Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) by ARZone is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.arzone.ning.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.arzone.ning.com.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Disclaimer

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) is an animal rights site. As such, it is the position of ARZone that it is only by ending completely the use of other animal as things can we fulfill our moral obligations to them.

Please read the full site disclosure here.

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) Mission Statement

Animal Rights Zone (ARZone) exists to help educate vegans and non-vegans alike about the obligations human beings have toward all other animals.

Please read the full mission statement here.

Members

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Animal Rights Zone.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+